Friday, June 6, 2008

Sex....


Its fabulous...just the way i expected it to be. Sex and the city....the long awaited flick. Hunnybear took me to Village Cinema Jam Factory- Gold Class. We sat in the front row, reclining seats, Pinot Gris from New Zealand and my sweetest boy. Thanks hun.. :)


I would love to write a long storyline about the movie..but then it would spoil the excitement!... As I sat there watching, I realized how close it is to our life... but then...doesn't everyone has a Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte in their friends circle. I just wished Rain, Eddie and Sham are here watching SATC together... You guys sooo have to watch it....and believe me... It's worth it!

I got Carried Away!

2 comments:

Rain said...

i know,,,SATC best kan...haven't got the chance to watch it...last checked...not in Malaysian cinema yet...apa kes kan...waaa!!!!! so jealous...wosh we all could watch it together and have cosmo and fine dinner after that...hehehe miss UOLS....

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

menci laa... kat mesia nih sure tak masuk cerita nih!!!