Monday, June 16, 2008

My oh My…

(Dex and Mark mengunyah dim sum yang panas in winter)

Mark came back from his 3 weeks holiday in the States. Went to San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Trenton, Washington and of course Gay Day in Disneyland Orlando. Hmm…. I cant wait for our US for the gay cruise and Europe trip next year. It's going to be heaps of fun as I never been there before. I drove him from Tullamarine Airport, send him home, I even find 30mins to send the car to the carwash…hehe..its soo dirty and really needs a wash… then we went up to Dec's work and have lunch at Amici. We chatted about Mark's holiday while he's eyeing the new waiter, Brad..a kiwi boy.

(sempat hantar mencuci)

After lunch Dex return back to work, I took Mark to the Commercial Rd computer shop, apparently his notebook keeps asking for some unknown password. I went back home and chill at home for the rest of the day.

This week has been really busy with work and errands. Since my PR granted, I have to apply for Victorian driving license means? I have to re-sit the test from the beginning. All 3 stages. I've done 2 of them with good result..both 86% and waiting for the driving test. Its different from the normal way that I used to in Malaysia where we have to drive the JPJ car when taking the test. Since I have no driving instructor, I have to take the test with my own car. Furthermore, since I can't provide proof that I've been driving since 1997-2008, I will have to use probationary license for 4 months before been granted full license. Oh well….4 months is acceptable. (what a nice day at the park)

Work has been quite intense. I have stopped looking for a career change. Give it a rest for a bit until my trip home in September. I am currently only working 4 days a week anyway..with the same pay. So why should I complaint? I learnt to love my job… J

It felt like my liver is crying…stop drinking please…. It has been a massive binge drinking month. From our trip to Yack with the Beatty to my Friday night romping at Club Valve for Hutchison 5th Birthday bash.

I took solace with not staying too long, promised to be good but the party was a bit too much. Club Valve wasn't as grand and colossal as I expected. I took comfort with Vodkas and free champagnes. Not long after I was dancing my ass down the dancefloor. Hehe..too bad my snakeskin leather boots not very comfy to dance with. I rather left the party story alone… I wont be drinking for awhile…at least.

(pondan talam berasssss!!! aiyoohh...sapa itew??)

Oh.. and we celebrated Yuan birthday at our place last Saturday night. Just us, small party since we missed his last week. Happy Birthday Yuan.
(takde kena mengena, gambar ni di ambil dalam tram...cos budak ni comel laaa..hehehe)

No comments: