Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Recruiting...

Good morning... I woke up early on my day off! Normally after hunnybear left for work, give em a kiss goodbye I will continue membuta sampai at least 10 am. Suddenly someone buzz the door... Veuve starts barking excitedly...from the intercom there's a postie waiting downstairs... bummer! I have to put my pants and teez (sleep nakkid)...

Not So Hot Postie: 108? sign here mate..

Me sleepyhead :  Thanks... err Rebecca...sorry mate... I think you got the wrong address...I dont know any Rebecca.

NSH Postie: Oh...Hmm..I'll take that back.

I am still half asleep and dazed...not even a fucking sorry for waking me up and dragged my arse downstairs!... Bastard!

Went upstairs, try to catch up on my sleep...since I went to bed late last night but I'm too wide awake now :(

Instead, wore my long jacket and took Veuve to the park. Bought latte and blueberry muffins from my fave cafe Beluga and jump online... maybe I'll start going back to gym class this morning... malasnya! walaupun badan dah macam beruang...hibearnation la katakan...its winter anyway!...

Eugene is now back in Kuantan for a week... so no shopping partner, Daniel is working at his gallery and he's always busy with work... Hmm...and I'm meeting Yuan later for gym.

Maybe its time to recruit new friends...

ConversAsians 

Question to Daniel, Eugene, Yuan and Jeffrey :

Should our new friend be asian or a white boy?? hmm... Sticky Rice or Potato???.... Should we break our "Malaysian Triad Society" that we have now?

3 comments:

Zero said...

hey hey.. big bro.. u forgot me larr.. ur lil bro who u helped me packed to a house.. oh and aso u helped me upgrade my henset. remember or not.. my name start with Z... huhuhuuhuhuh.... where u put me in the Malaysian Triad? hehehe

Zack here...

JettMcQ said...

Hey Zackk...where are u now? still with the same boy? hehee...havent heard from u for bloody ages...

HUGS...yeah... we have to catch up soon!!

Unknown said...

Potato lah elok kot hoh..sesambil recruit, sesambil ittew ajar potato ittew kecek Melayu ahhahahah