Sunday, June 29, 2008

Market Revisited

Yep...I did went out partying last night! I partied so hard I barely remembered what happened. Its very fucking cold last... i was just about to be a nanna and call it off but then I realized that if I don't do this...I will be one of those boys who hated the scene just because they had too much. Yes..I am turning 30 this year...at this age which I find gaining weight is easy but to lose it takes triple the effort...unlike when I was 20 when popping diet pills for a week will make me lose 5kg...

Is it true after you find love, and you know that he will love you no matter what...you don't really care about how you look? Getting the hot body that you always want become secondary?...Or maybe in my 30's what important is to make more $$$.... Now that I have found love....Maybe this is it...the end of my youth...and me growing up.

Back to last night, I reached the Market at 11.30..just in time to show my membership medallion to the door bitches for free entry...Lovin it. Said hi to Jeffrey and Ben with their young "straight" aussie boy....( hmm...another sheep in a gay club!) ....Eugene and David showed up after...It was an awkward moment...( as per previous entry- they broke up after a brawl) and last night they announced that they're back together again.

I supposed that what love is... even after you punched each other til you bleed...after the whole trouble of you made your friends do for you....and then you made a decision to kiss and make up....and your friend?... will have to accept that... I supposed that's what I have to do... and that is LOVE...

Oh.. there is no party photos...its hard to take pics with my Motorola V9 2megapixel camera....the lasers...the shows...its all seems familiar again... Hey Hey...Jett the party boy is back...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

turning 30's....it's abt making money and harta benda..and making yourself stabile financially and started to think abt the future.. ..wellcome..

Anonymous said...

Omg! ... well im happy i went lol ... when i came back at 7 and looked at the mirror, i was like damn! hopefully my face was not that trashed at the club!

i think i lost 5 kgs lol.. do i go to the gym today .. or not?

Fuchsia Fudge said...

30 is just a number, as long u happy with what you have..lurve read your blog, fascinating world!

JettMcQ said...

anonymous - thanks..i think ur right..hehe..but i am still holding on to my youth..at least what left of it! hehehe...

daniel..omg..i didnt know u read my blog too..lol...yeah i had fun but i wasnt dancy that night..dunno why..

fuschia..thanks for your comment..hehe..am checkin u out too larrr!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol .. usually i don't ... but its on my blog 'roll' and sometimes visit it la

:: cheezzy cheese :: said...

babe.. party jgn tak party uolsss! slagi boleh occay!

p/s: jgn jadi cam plu sorg ni nok, haaaa uols tau dak cite anwar ibrahim kat m'sia skrg?

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy, I know you say I should NOT read your blog, but I love it and love you more.......its time to get fit and get ready for summer 08 !!!

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

jett: 30 is just a number my dear.. but that doesnt mean you have to ignore ur appearance n looks.

its true.. it is time for u to hve more stable life and finance...

u need not to worry ok?! u have love around you... and ummm u look young anyway.. ahahhaha

JettMcQ said...

anonymous aka DECLAN - hehehe..love you more...yeah i hope i lose all this weight before going home...cos i will gain more there..LOL...

Cheezy Cheese - I know the story..i think they shouldn't keep bombarding him with the HOMO bomb!... If I'm Anwar...I leave Malaysia a long time ago...

Shopaholic - Mek look young??? Yeshhhh@!!!! thank you darllll...

Rain said...

and rain says.... am 32 this year...looking fab i say....tetiba plak kan...love my 30's...30's are so so fab...it's like 18 again with stability and maturity...best believe me.....anyway after that down period lah...i'm all over it...and i'm havin' a ball.....