Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Budget vs Economy

Sah la aku balik raya nih... I've booked my flight ticket with image

They're on sale again. I was thinking about it for so many times...Budget or Economy? I never fly with AirAsia X before. The local asian route services are quite good, but this is 8 hours flights. Return tickets with Malaysia Airlines direct MEL-KUL is A$1250, Singapore Airlines MEL-SIN $1188.... finally I decided on Air Asia X with only $439 return OOL-KUL... oh..OOL is Coolangaata in Gold Coast. I will have to pay $140 extra for my flight with Virgin Blue from MEL-OOL...all up is just A$579!!! I am prepared to travel with so many stop overs, wasting my time in Coolangata tin-shed airport for 3 hours and that's not considering delays that will eventually happens.

Oh well... At least I am coming home for raya!...The $600+ that I saved from economy flights can be use for my raya spending! I have to give "angpao" raya to my cousins and my one and only nephew!...

I cant wait now... feels like packing my bags now and fly away.... Hmm...If uolls...which one would you choose?

SAVE and FLY BUDGET? or RELAX and FLY ECONOMY?

bear in mind..I am doing this, hopefully I can travel Business on my US and Europe trip next year!... thanks DEX for sponsoring half my Business Class ticket with his NFM (New Found Money)...Love you!!!

Ciaoooooo!!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh so bloomin' lucky! Ni AirAsia X ntah bila laaa nak mai UK nieh?? kaedahnya tinggal AISHAH sahajork jadiknya!

Mak nak balik December sebab cuti Xmas panjang tapi macam biasalah bila Xmas, New Year bagai, it's very very expensive..ntahlah..hopefully jadiklah balik...eeee jelesnya uols nak balik beraya!

Nanti dah mai Europe, kalau ada kelapangan leh laa jumpa noh?

JettMcQ said...

Lee...Air Asia X akan fly ke Manchester early next year..( hampun mama rain, jadi jurucakap airasia tak bertauliah!)

Memang..kalau time time xmas nih harga double marble!...memang kalau ke Europe will have to catch up with u larr!! tapi tak pi London...kalau pergi pon pijak tanah je..

"wahhh I am in london yewwww!!!"

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

nok.. c u in KL.. hang tak mai KL siap!!!

Anonymous said...

ya dapat save money tapi 8 hrs flight bukan pendek, tulang mungkin boleh bengkok.. i would advice economy class lah, lebih selesa, include makanan dan tak de xtra baggage caj