Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Australian


As of today...I am a half Australian...Finally the 2 years wait is over. I am a permanent resident. For uolls who thought I already am...sorry to say that I adjusted well. I first landed in Melbourne Airport on July 9th 2004 in cold winter. Means by this july it will be my 4th year in Australia.

It was Monday morning, I was getting ready for work when hunnybear pointed out the envelope sent from Dimia. I wasn’t as nervous as I expected. Opened the envelope and there it was…the most long awaited news….my permanent resident status. Allowed to stay in Australia indefinitely is what stated in my Malaysian passport.


I would take this chance to say thanks to everyone who made this possible… my gorgeous partner, Declan…J, his family that has been really wonderful and loving, my parents for being supportive and understanding, all my friends that has been remarkably kind, beautiful people. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done uols!!! I had to wait for four years baru dapat residensi status UK ittew...tapi la ni dah citizen pun...so, ada objektif nak ambik citizenship as well kah? Good luck naaa???

Ohh like the new banner of your blog..very der nice bumssssssssss