Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fuck It

I'm very tired today, I had managers meeting at HQ for the whole day. We discussed about setting the next quarter target. I didn't aim to high as from last year looking like a gloomy market for telecommunications especially with higher home interest, petrol prices..etc!

I did coaching practice with Katrina from Chadstone and Shaun from Northland. Real issues and conversation. Katrina wanted me to move to Chaddy as her assistant manager...while Bee ( Chapel) wanted me to take over Northland as manager. Everyone says it's time to move away from Melbourne central, time to step up...time to say goodbye to Troy....

I love where I am working now. Love the store and how it balances my life.... and I have a fantastic team.

Got home...while watching Ugly Betty with Dec...my phone buzz and I received an sms from Marc, one of our Casual and Troy's flatmate : 

Hey Bro i'm not working so not sure but if your phone isn't workin thats probs y! Anyway there's no point your body being on holidays if your head still at work so let jett fuck up if he wants that way you can crack the whip when you get back, how's japan? 

I was stunned and confused. Of course I know that Marc accidentally sent that text to me thinking that I am Troy whois on holiday in Japan atm.... but why with the statement about me fucking up the store? This coming from someone who I worked with for 3 years!...someone that I believe and treat as a good mate.

I call Marc straight after, wanting explanation. There is no point beating around the bush and making stupid assumptions. He apologized, saying he did not meant it that way, he just wanted Troy to relax...and thought the text asking for sales figure comes from Troy...overseas.

I don't know...maybe he is telling the truth...but I still can't help thinking with Jett fucking up the store.

What The Fuck????....

prick

2 comments:

Rain said...

OMG...that's not good...don't worry i had worst since i got promoted....hehehe cheers

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

if u guys think abt worst.. i got super duper worst with my current job.. hahahaha....

jett.. budak tuh sure kantoiii tak tau nak kata apa dah