Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LoveConnected

Its been a massive week. At work, I have to drive my team to hit this month big target as we started slow. I felt like when I'm there, they put more effort with work. More things can get done...but I clearly see some ownership from few people and it has been really good. I think I did well this time. I am certainly ready to be a manager.

I was watching late foxtel ( crap on tele), Dec already asleep...and my mobile rang...

Bitch : Hello.. This is a courtesy call from Love Connect. Welcome and thanks for joining the largest dating site in Australia...

Me : What the fuck? who is this? Is this a prank cos ur good! Sound so real...

Bitch: Yes.. You registered with us under username hotbod69...You don't have to be embarrassed by subscribing to our service...

Me : Haha.. You gotta be kidding...Hotbod69?? thats so fucken lame!...I never subsribe to your service. You have to cancel whatever this is...

Bitch : Sorry, we have to charge you $5 for cancellation. Like I say, You don't have to deny and ashamed to be our member, we take pride in our company.

Me: Errr..yeah whatever..Just cancelled it..You are charging me on this call as well right? So I am not gonna talk to you anymore.

Bitch : To cancel we need to know your birthdate and password... Or else there is nothing we can do..

Me : Fuck off! I dont know how u have my number...Like I say I never subscribe to your pathetic service..how am i supposed to know my fucking password!!!

Bitch : You dont have to swear... whats your date of birth?

Me : If I tell you, will u go away? Its 26/10/1978....Now I am gonna hang up.... Cya

Bitch : Thanks...

I am totally stunned after the call... what will she do now that I've disclosed my DOB? Where did she got my phone number anyway? and its my personal number...not the work number that everybody has.... Am i being pranked by someone...giving my details to online dating sites?

-Have you ever been in the same situation?-

I think these companies are very annoying and intrusive. We should be able to take action and report these companies to the authority...not simply paying $5 and let them go with the money.... Hate them those fucking retards!!!!

miss_phuket

(the picture of LOVECONNECT biatch!!!! I spy on you too!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watch tv last 3 weeks, forgot which channel, it's abt internet scam /stolen identity or something like that..

NOTED:
..NEVER EVER DISCLOSED YOUR DOB ON ANY SITES OR ANYONE..FROM YOUR DOB, IN ONE WEEK THEY WILL KNOW EVERYTHING ABT YOU..CAN POSE AS YOU AND APPLY LOAN ETC..BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME.

Unknown said...

Don't tell me you gave her your real DOB??? Memang nampak sangat scam.... ishh bahaya bahaya...

Can you detect balik apa nombor yg si siyal tu punyer? Baik buat laporan polis uols, kalau dapat nombor tu!

JettMcQ said...

I know....so stupid...I have called my phone company and made report...

hmm...hope i will never hear from her again.

Anonymous said...

I always got one selling double glazing windows through phone!!! But as usual "not interested! Goodbye" hang up! hehehehe..

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

wakakkakaka


that is purely scamm.... hotbod69??

damnnn!!!! better watch out