Friday, May 16, 2008

Stunt

( Sam... yang sangat la sedapnyaa)

I woke up at 8 this morning. Tired... quite excited about our activities today. Meet up the rest of the team at the lobby around 930am. Hmm... wearing my skinny jeans and a bright bluey tee with my replay shoes..I am ready to rock and roll...

1st obstacle... Human Torch

Yes... its a scary thought... suited up with 4 layers of overalls, then drenched with petrol. One will be torched alive. You will be given 10-20 seconds on fire before your amateur lifesavers will help putting off the flame with wet blanket. Too bad within 10 people in our team...only 3 will be on fire. All the others will be the lifesavers. I opted not to get drenched in petrol up to my undies...so I put my hands up as a lifesaver instead..call me a pussy..i dont care.
2nd Obstacle - High Free Fall
( The yummy Ryan )
Yes... One have to climb the scaffolding starting from the bottom up to the highest tip!... then...Jump! we did both....front and facing the back while dropping our body to the air mattress. The feeling of free falling....amazingly good! My hands are shaking after the highest fall.

3rd Obstacles - Jumping on and off the moving car
Yes.. the car is moving... we have to jump on the car hood roll ourselves on the windscreen, then roll back to the ground. As we practice...they increase the speed of the car and this is the wildest most painful trick ever. I blame this trick for my back and neck pain.... the most difficult stunt is to jump off the moving car... then roll yourself on the ground like a true ninja!!! Hiiiayyyaaaa!!!

4th Obstacle - Swordfight...

I have no photos of this one... Cant be bothered... I partnered with SallyAnne... she left the match of death after seeing a cute puppy at the park.... well... like a true swordsman!.... I stabbed myself in disappointment.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Swordfight?? Ni ala ala main main pedang lemang kah?? **ops!!!

Aiyyoo SAM memang sedap nampak..sedap untuk di mamam kah??? ***merembssss

JettMcQ said...

hehehe.. kalau main pedang dengan sam and ryan skali la... hehehe..voleyy adik adik tamak haloba!!! hehehehe

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

goshhhh... ala2 kena lenyek.. lepas nih.. kalau berdepan ngan accident u know what u should do.. kekekeke bley?

JettMcQ said...

noks.. kalau berdepan dengan tram atau lori lompat tinggi macam mana pon...patah riuk jugak! lol..