Sunday, May 4, 2008

Me A ConSlutan....???


Yeah. Thats my new plan for this time.. Since I have no news for Account Manager's job nor Television productions...I am changing my path to Recruitment Consultant...or shall I say ConSlutTAn.... The pay might be the same with what I am earning now... but... I dont have 8 people to manage...there is no one complaining about bills, phones, customer service...etc!... No indian to sell contents.... No fucking ridiculous sales target to achieve....no working extra hours and best part....I get public holidays and weekends off! Yes!!!

Coffee chat with Simon today.. He gave me a great idea... I haven't really thought of that but my experience managing a telecommunications retail store might be a bonus for me to step sideways to a whole new world of recruiting!.... I don't think it will be that hard! Hey... I talk non-stop... I sell ice to eskimos..and penguins!.... so there goes...

Hmmm....shoot 3 application via Link Me and Seek.com just now... I applied for Tanner Menzies and 2 other companies that looking for fresh candidates. No harm trying... at least I know whether I am qualified or not.... All pumped and waiting for the answer... pretty sure I am what they looking for... A genuine ConSlutTan.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seee???? The joy of having weekends off like normal people eh?? Apa apa pun good luck noks..slut pun slut lah asalkan dapat duit hoh??? BUkannya duit from menagngkang luas luas pun!!! heheheheh

Unknown said...

OOpsss satu lagi, if you DO come to Europe with Dec..he's your partner I presume??? Do tell us..that'll be nice..we can jalang jalang cari jantang..ehh silap cari makang! :P

JettMcQ said...

hehe... Memang dah tak larat nak jadi gadis retail nih... walaupun gajinya sama dengan yang pakai suit ( hehe suit salesman) lol!

memang I will kacau u ajak jalang jalang...cari jantang kat sana..hehe..matilah aku kena pelangkung dengan Declan ( yes..he is my other half)... lolz.....Will let u know after we booked our tickets..hehe.just excited that u and ur avang moved to Brussels!