Saturday, May 24, 2008

Terrible...

I have been terribly busy these few days. Don’t even have enough time for relax and unwind. Freaking interviews in my phone reminder beeps every fucking second day. It’s also very unpleasant few weeks at work. Our Team A that lead by Troy and Team B lead by Pete clashing like mad....I am unwillingly stuck in the middle! Yet again....Fuck this!

"Someone has been using one's power in a wrong way...and someone nags non-endlessly"

On the other hand, I called up Jayme, our other Regional to apply for a manager role in Northland Shopping Centre store in Preston. She proves to me real ecstatic from her voice- very excited that I am joining her team instead of Rachael. "Maybe it’s my time to leave Melbourne Central with the brawl that has been going on.” That’s what I thought last week while calming Troy’s temper after his meeting with Rach.

But tonight when Pete called me and told me how disappointed he is with Troy cutting his and Sophia’s shift… I realized that I have to stay and fix this. Troy wanted to change the team with only his well liked people in it… and get rid of the others… that includes Peter, Sophia and Caroline ( Team B ) of course.

You can never win a battle without a fight… interesting to see who going to get hurt.

No comments: