Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I say No..No..No...


Uhukkk!! Uhukkk!!!


Called in sick today.. I am not in the mood to work. Stayed at home and play Nintendo Wii and took veuvey to the park instead. I dont know but I always feel guilty when calling in sick. As if the store won’t function without me being there. I asked Troy this morning if he will be okay managing without me there... what a goose..of cos he will be all right...in fact he is the manager..not me!

Rachael, my regional manager called me yesterday and wanted to have a chat with me. I was staggered... am i in trouble?? so i sit at the back office instead and talked to her. She gave me the impression that I've done something wrong...but apparently she wanted to promote me to become a 2ic at our Chadstone store...the biggest store in Victoria.

Speechless, needless to say I am looking forward to change job. But moving to Chadstone is not something that I wanted. I want my own store as a manager… not moving to another one as an assistant manager again. Really… whats the point???

It’s a huge store yes… more responsibility yes… a payrise…its just 2k more than what I am getting now… whats the cons?

I have to commute by bus to work..and will take me an hour to get there…or I have to invest in buying myself a car… with 46k per year? I don’t think so! …I don’t want a crappy second hand Honda Jazz or Holden Barina… I want a good car.. the car I really like…I want that one!!!


STYLE.........

( my wet dreams...Honda Civic type-R..$40,000 )


or..Substance!! (what I can afford...)


( Holden Barina - $13,ooo OTR as advertised)


ATAU YANG NI JE...MAK BAYAR CASH TERUS!! CIKKK...MINTAK BUNGKUS YE..BAGI 5 BIJIK....

(Datsun 120Y Jiman - $450 je...tu pon belom tawar lagi....haa...amik! )

Hehehe… so I have to say NO… thanks for the offer… little that they know I wanted to leave pretty badly… waiting for the new job offer! Walllaaa!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kannnnn..naik bas je lah nok...takyah keta keta nih..semua perabih duit dahlah petrol mahal nak mampos... kat sinniew petrol diesel around £1.20 dah!! Mahal nak mampos..mujur mak tak bawak keta! kalau idak parah!

Environment uols..go greeen!!! hehhe..lenkali, jadik drebar bas, voley?? hahahha ya hamponnnnnnnnn...just kidding

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

aiyohhh datsun 120Y katanyer..matilaaaa...