Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kingscliff...



Hollaaa... Uollss... I am back from Gold Coast today...what a fucking exhausting yet exhilarating trip... My neck, shoulder and back is in pain...it really pushed us to the boundries...

Our team depart Melbourne with Jetstar (nope..not my airline)... and reached Coolangatta airport about 6pm... Rachael, my regional manager, Troy , Hattem and myself were chauffeured to our hotel "Peppers at Casuarina Beach Resort in Kingscliff. NSW. I really thought that we gonna stay in Gold Coast but this place is 1 hour away from GC. Kingscliff is really gorgeous...new 4 star hotels and housing developments. Very touristy...and empty. After check into my room... its a very comfy bed but the room is rather small... we meet up with the rest of the group for dinner. I know most everyone there.. from Retail, Dealer Channels, Business, Call Centre and HQ are there.
Had drinks..they start talking about work..and that pisses me off. Really not interested mista... Lucky we had 2 other from Adrenalin, the company that organize our event. And there he was... the 1st time I saw Sam... the cutest boy in the venue... haha :) He is very nice, chatty and friendly.

After dinner.. We head back to the hotel room.. Hattem wanted to go out dancing. There is really nowhere to go.. plus I cant handle conversations about work any longer... rather go back to my room and watch tele....

I said goodnyte and see you tomorrow...

1 comment:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

wahhh sam.... samantha ka? kekeke

owh btw.. yg cute cute tuh pass kat aku ok!!