Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What with September???

What with September??... I called 3 different dermatologist for shitty acne that popping out from nowhere all over my face....and they all can only see me in September!!! By then my face will be full of blemishes.. Thats what i hate most about Australia... the healthcare or anything related to that is fucked!!! Totally!!

I have to do something before my face turns into a Katak Puru!... So i moved to the next best thing... Proactiv...hmm..my 1st day using this product.. We'll see if its any good.. they have 30days money back guarantee uolls... eventhough the bottle are empty!... kua kua kua.... kalau tak harus mak isi air paip je...
(Veuve give me the looks )

Its still early...nothing to watch on tele..I just came back from Safeway and bought supplies for tonight bbq and spent $130 on meat and salad. Kiss Dec goodbye and head home.... there's no one to go out with me today... having a day off when everyone else is working kinda sucks!...I probably better off doing some errands then. I have to fill up all the photos in the frames that Dec took out and put on the table. I need to go to gym classes but the next one is at 530..bodystep... I have BBQ at 7.....maybe there's not enough time. I'll go tomorrow....

Oh.. the car still looks clean from the weekend. There's water restrictions in Melbourne since forever. We cant water the gardens and wash our cars with hoses... the only thing we can do is using a bucket!..apa kah?? Kat KL nun...car wash only cost around RM8.... here... it cost $3o if you want them to vacuum... what a rip off!!!!.... we only wash the car once a month... :(

Thats Melbourne!


4 comments:

:: cheezzy cheese :: said...

Nok, mak sker tgk Veuve uol tu! damn cute? mind telling me what breed is dat? and yes.. in KL juz rm8, but then if u try the 'auto gylm' polish & waxx it cost me RM200 ok!!

JettMcQ said...

hehe.. he is maltese, pomeranian and shih tzu...haa..soooo pampered...so much attitude.. :)

Rain said...

alah mak cuci kete sendiri jer...tapi cuci kat puchong gak best...8 hinggit kan!!! boleh ngorat bebudak cucu kete skali...hahaha...ish tak jadi lah duduk melb mcm ittew... can't wait for my KL trip...love peace girl power....

Unknown said...

mak aihh cute nyer pupppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... boleh mak nak jugak?? tapi tak mampu noks nak abwak jalan, belai belai bagai..ad-dinch masa, leyy?

heyy at least u r in the top 10 great cities to live in (in the world)...syukur lah weh!! :P