Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mighty Movers...



Hmmm.. That's what my weekend looks like... As previous entry...Eugene had a massive fight with David.... ended up with they parting ways.... me and Dec has been a counsellor for almost a week now... Eugene moved out to Toorak...in a small apartment sharing with a straight couple (his uni friend)

We went to Thrifty this morning...hired a diesel mover van... spent 5 hours moving Eugene's stuff from South Yarra to Toorak... His new apartment is small, art deco look but brighter than his old pod... especially there is no ciggie smell inside the apartment...I dont understand how someone can live in an apartment stench... I know I used to be a smoker too... I used to sat outside in the cold winter heating up my blue black my lungs... Walk in the rain to Coles cos I'm out of supply... just to inhale it and feel like shit after..... Ciggies are cheap in KL but when I moved to Melbourne...a pack costs 4 in KL.... since I'm an unemployed student...I quit! plus the shit feelings aftermath....



Back to Eugene... we met Gucci and Prada ( Eason & Dennis) at the new apartment...they arrived 2 hours late... as usual... these two boys are always on GAT(GAY ASIAN TIME).... means... never arrive on time.....had lunch at Toorak Village....


I had a quiet night...had a beautiful dinner... feta cheese tart and salad....watch tv and went to bed at 10.....ZZzzZZZzzzzZZZ!!!!


No comments: