Sunday, April 6, 2008

My 1st Footie in Style










Hey.. I am officially now a footie fan!! Naahhh!! Just kidding... but it was a spectacular event. I went to the Essendon vs Carlton Chairman Function at MCG!!! Full of rich bastards drinking Mitchelton Preece wines (which is quite nice..except the chardy!) and shouted for their favourite team.. As our company have been the major sponsor for Essendon team... I had the opportunity to witness this great game last night!...

Dressed in suits and tie...and the laydees have to wear formal as well...6 of us..thanks to Rach my Regional and Steph...for inviting me.. hehehe...rock the place representing 3mobile and drinking all the free booze!


Its funny when they asked me which team i'm going for...and I said the winning one...lol..and the one with the most hot boys!... Jayme switched team from Essendon after she find a hot Carlton player..no 44!....hehehe... all night we're perving at hot men..hot men... on the field..no one hot in the Presidents seats as they are old and crinkley!

Me...Sue and Bronwyn and Stefano were Essendon supporter while Matt and Joe supports Carlton...haha... we're laughing at Matt when he really gets into the game!! Shouting and swearing....the F word are everywhere as Carlton missed a goal...


The match ended up with Essendon beats Carlton with 3 goals...lol... Footie is a very sexy game....and for my 1st time in MCG and watching a live footie match in style...I will never sit with the great unwashed!... Wallaaa....

No comments: