Wednesday, April 16, 2008

je rêve de Paris



The Image of Paris.... thats what i have in mind.... As i might have already told you guys that I am saving all my money for our next year Europe and US holiday.... Means I am saving nearly $800 a month on everything.... no shopping...no holiday...no spending... I was looking at Air Asia sale trip for weeks... its $309 return from Coolangatta to Kuala Lumpur....I am very tempted to book it... have a splurge...go on a fantastic trip back home.... see my mum and dad... why not?? Answer.. I cant afford it. Honest... trip home will cost me around $1500 easy.... connecting flight Melbourne to Gold Coast....Food....flight home from KUL-JHB....shopping ( no way i am home and not shop).... everything will be swiped to my Amex....that clearly in critical condition at the moment. I rather pay off my card... and have a room to breathe....

Work has been draining lately... everyday i will be dragging my sorry arse... put on my green uniform...take the tram... put my ipod on... and pretend to care and put on a happy face....no news yet from James the recruiter for FoneZone Acc Manager job....I tried couple of time chasing him...and he did call me back but with no news.... Oh.. I applied online for SingTel BDM job last night...on a website for foreigners to look for work in Singapore. Hope they'll get back to me.... maybe the time to change is near.... I did live in KL for 7 years...when I decided to move to Melbourne... now its my 3 and 1/2 years.... I am local.... its became stagnant and in a circular routine.....i used to hate that in my "creative" filmmaking years.... now I am innit...

I wonder what Declan feels..... Is he really happy? He never did say anything about his feelings....I always assume that he is allright...Or it is all just about me? Really......What really we after in our life? and when is everything enough?

One of my friend is in big trouble... last week he and his partner went out drinking....got into a massive argument and ended up bashing each other up... since they live together...he stayed at my place while his bruised bf at his place.....hmm... he did asked us.. have we ever punched each other??... Me and Declan never even fight in our 3 years relationship.... not even once!

Walllaaa....

No comments: