Friday, April 25, 2008

Vote For RHYS


Vote..Vote..Vote for Rhys..even if you never vote before. The season finale for So You Think You Can Dance Australia will be on this sunday. Hehe.. I saw this window decal at Tommy "Smellyfinger" this afternoon at work. I don't fancy Tommy but since they advertise our friend Rhys on their window.. I probably will shop my next undies there...


(Marc wanna go home early...haha no way!)


Today was quiet busy at the shop. Its Anzac day and Melbourne Central retailers have to open from 1pm-9pm... the city starts buzzing at 3... I managed to catch up on emails, st...ock and handset returns...while giving other errands. Haha... I love this store. Its easy to manage and have a fantastic team.


(yummy chewy homemade Anzac Cookies)


We closed at 9.. Dec collect me from work and drove home. He have cleaned the house, rearrange the wardrobe and even baked Anzac cookies for us... hehehe.. Sooo cute... Love my Decky!! Wallllaaaa...

No comments: