Tuesday, April 22, 2008

balloon days...


Wake up this morning... early. 8am...I took veuve to the park for his morning routine... a sniff and a poo poo... its freezing out there... finally I began to feel how close winter is upon us...Melbourne weather always been cold... only during short time in summer that its really hot..even hotter than KL...

I took the tram to work this morning with my red crumpler messenger bag that my ex classmates bought for my 27th birthday (thats 3 years back)... my ipod on Ning Baizura... I reached CBD at 830 just in time for my managers meeting... meet Rik (elizabeth st) and Will ( Collins st) and we had coffee and i had a muffin too...cold one tho :(...

work was ok... Marc, Josh and Troy was on today... quite a busy day.... I had non stop provisioning back to back..and our internet was down for 4 hours... so I have to do most of them manually...what a pain in the arse! Oh.....I met Norman at Melbourne Central today....he said hi to me on my way to the bank... Gez... last time we met was at KLIA when I arrived from Melbourne. He's looking well...but tired.... He's still with MAS as a pilot!!! Can't believe we used to hang out together at Blueboy when we're young....and now he's flying an airplane!!! a real one!!... hahaha.... We didn't chat much as both of us are in a rush... I gave him my number and hope he'll contact me when he's in town again....

Dec pick me up from work... went up to Richmond for hamburgers and watched tele.... he's asleep now..... veuve like always.... whenever dec goes to bed...he'll follows...hehe...very funny....
I am just chillin tonight knowing that I have 3 days off starting from tomorrow... maybe I should go back to gym..... maybe....

No comments: