Saturday, April 12, 2008

Slacko..

(Fog back bar....very back to black)

Been a slacko and not blogging again... huhuhu... i had friday and the weekend off...cleaning the pod with my maid outfit on...dusting..vacuuming and mopping the floor. Let me tell ya living on st kilda road is a fucking nightmare! Not just that the noise of never ending trams and traffic, we also have to suffer the dusts coming from the street!.... Its not as bad as the dust from Jalan Ampang in KL....but its very close.

Pump up the stereo with Janet new album that i've downloaded from iTunes... i began with vacuuming the whole house. Poor Veuve was really terrified with the vacuum cleaner...haha..hiding himself under the bed!....

Mark called and asking me if I wanna join him to Bunnings...

Mark : Hey Lovey...free for a drive to Bunnings?
Me : Huhu....what for? You're buying another shovel and a wheel barrow?
Mark : No lah.... just some pebbles for my courtyard!...
Me : No thanks..I am wearing my maid outfit...dusting the house...
Mark : Oh.. I wouldn't take a ladyboy maid to Bunnings.... Do u wanna catch up after? Cocktail at FOG?
Me : Sounds festive...FOG at 5 then.. I'll pick u up then meet Declan there...
Mark : Ciao.... have fun cleaning...

I jump on MSN after cleaning and chatted with Eugene for a bit... Veuve starts whinging for his dinner..went downstairs to IGA and bought minced chicken for precious and too him to the park after....

At 5... I picked Mark up and told Eugene and Declan we're meeting at FOG back bar... I really loved that place... I wanted to have my 30th Birthday there now... Baroq House is not on the list anymore... The decor of Fog is sooo much better... all black..very Manhattan chic....(Mark and Dec...)
(me and Eugene)
We stayed the until 7pm and its gets darker... the lit up the fire and the ambiance became more romantic...lol... this is the perfect birthday scene i'd imagined.... 3 cocktails after... which is fucking good...hehe.. we went to Selangor for some Malaysian Food. Walllaaaa...

No comments: