Sunday, February 3, 2008

Spunky new shoes...

Who am i kidding? I still cannot resist the temptation of shopping... even for another tshirt...bear in mind that i have shopped for 20 teez while in KL and Bkk. I saw this one at Steve Madden while buying Dex new shoes... Owh..I have bought a pair as well from Aquila.. a white ones. Poor Eddie...I was dragging him all around KL shopping malls for the whole day looking for white shoes but there's no size or not the right one.. Good news sweetie..I found one in Melbourne and its just $199... hehehe....I still like the Pig Skin Lining one at Tangs tho..the RM$750 one... that would be really spiffy.
Dec gave Veuve a wash today... hehehe...he's sooo cute when he's wet!...I still remember when he was 2 years old and look like a rat when he's wet...now not anymore. He's 5...and that in human years is 35! He looks very clean now..and smells of Dog Shampoo..not that he ever smells bad. I think he's one of the most pampered dog in the world...well except for Paris Hiltons pups.
I took Deccy to Dish @ The Royce Hotel last night. Sorry we didnt take our phones so there's no photos. Its quite a grand restaurant tho... we had..hmmm...
Starter
Crispy Fried Quail with Hot & Sour Salad & Sweet Dipping Sauce ( OK)

Mains
Me:Roasted Spice Crusted Lamb Rack with Eggplant Relish, Pine Nut, Couscous,
Minted Yoghurt & Roasting Juices ( to die for!!)

Deccy: Parmesan Crumbed Veal Coteletti with Caprese Salad & Lemon ( sensational)

Dessert
Me : Orange, Pecan & Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (not so good)
Deccy : Raspberry & White Chocolate Bombe Alaska (awesome!!)

It was a nice birthday dinner. Glad Dec loved it.... hehe... after dinner we walked home thru the park. Oh...my new Aquila shoes hurts my heels... i have to buy a special thing to stick it in. Oh well..things that you sacrifice for fashion. Geez...

No comments: