Monday, February 4, 2008

Dilemma...

I'm in dilemma...



how am i supposed to lose all this Mummy Food and mamak stall foods fat in 4 weeks? before Mardi Gras of cos... starve myself? I think I starve enough... I have Hydroxycut twice a day... my diet consists of protein shakes for breakkie.... 2 peanut butter toast and coffee for lunch and protein shakes for dinner....


I go to Bodypump classes at gym 3 times a week... the other 2 days are cardio and weights.... Help... I am still fat...nothing really changes. I wanted to make believe that my body is getting defined...but its not!


I was a chubby kid... and my teenage years I have always been chubby. Still remember when I cried in the car cos I'm too fat, jealous looking at my best mates, Rain, Mel and Eddie dancin on the podium at Blueboy.... I got really skinny...(thanks to Mama Rain...he deserved all the credit) to make me realized being Gay and overweight is not something that I wanted. ( no offence, everyone have the right to choose what they wanna be)... I turn really skinny around 20 years old... and I think I look fabulous.. haha


Now I'm reaching 30... my youthful days was 10 years back...and I am in the same spot. Back to step 1!... Fat.... I want to have that hot body... Please tooth fairy! Let me be Gorgeous!

No comments: