Saturday, February 2, 2008

Its February Baby

I have a feeling that February going to be really fast... even this year will be on forward mode this time. We ( Me, Daniel, Eugene, Eason, David and 2 others) went to Heavens Door last night. Yes..Its friday and the scene sucks. We had too much to drink and I was nearly grasping the walls

Eugene: Lets buy drinks on special…
Me: I’ll have vodka lemonade please….
Eugene : No.. anything else but not boring vodka…Leave it to me….

Me: WTF?? Whats this ubat batuk??
Eugene : Sambuka shots! Yaaaaaammmm Seenngggg

Arghh.. afer 3 sambuka and 2 tequila shots… my head starts spinning around! Without Kylie and her shimmering hot pants. Heavens Door became the most happening spot in the city… just to us . After we left heavens door, and jump into Diva and start binge drinking again….

On our way next door to the Market, Eason wasn’t looking very well. The drunken tofu lady started to bafs. Walking journey back to Eugene’s took us 1 hour cos Eason keep on sitting down on the roadside…and falls asleep. Haha…. Poor kiddo.

When we reached his apartment, tuck him to bed and we walk back to the Market. I did have a fabbo time...Dancing my night away..

A small night of mine lasted until 6am….then its my turn to hit the sack!!! ZzzzZZZZ

No comments: