Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tired...Aching....Waiting...










Okay... I and tired and aching today. Its fucking 34 degrees out there...so hot! My biceps are aching from 4 days back to back training at gym... Mardi Gras is in a week and i need to look good for the party. If you noticed.. my arms getting a bit toned from last week. Having Hydroxycut and Protein Shakes diet really shows. Nevertheless working out with Maea and Dec on Saturday.... by myself on Sunday...with Yuan on Monday and on my own again today... Phew... I think I have a rest tomorrow but I am comfortable with the gym routine that I have now and I dont wanna stop.

Work today is a complete fucked up. So many customer with problems. Its the new Uni Students seasons again. We did average of 12 connections a day. Bonus..here we come... hahaha... I have 2 days to go for weekend again. Need to shop for new top to wear to Homesexual and Mardi Gras. Looking for a hot black singlet to wear that night.... Sydney....watchoutt!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: