Saturday, February 23, 2008

Anniversary gift shopping

Its a perfect anniversary, Dinner is booked, I've purchased a beautiful gift, got a card from kikki K... I'm off that Friday...I went out to get something for Decky. Lucky Eugene is free as well so I took him to Vic Gardens Fitness First for an hour workout.... poor Eugene...I drilled him like mad with my routines. hehe....
later we went to CBD..parked my car at QV for 2 hours park. walked up to Cactus Jam sale just to see some crap overpriced shit. We then adjourned to Little Collins St where nice boutiques are. I met Jose, my cute neighbour from the unit below mine. He works at Calibre ( menswear)... he does look very cute (he's my height..hehe) We chat for a bit and he keeps on mentioning about his girlfriend...
Jose: So...are u off today?
me : Yeah... I'm doing some shopping...going to get an anniversary gift for my partner... :)
I did nothing today....took my dog to the park this morning...gym..then here...
Jose: oh... really?... my girlfriend took our dog today...
me : haha...nice...

I cant remember what else did he chat abt...more abt his girlfriend...haha...Dont worry Jose...I am not trying anything...although you do look cute as a gay guy. LOL....


( my travel bag gift from decky...so cute)
We then went to Leopold...our friend's boutique..(Shandor)...I bought this super sexy black shorts for $100...after discount..hehe..Thanks Shandor..I really looked cute wearing it. Thats my Sydney trip must wear!....then we went to this funky store near Flinders Lane, Eugene wants to have a look at Vivienne Westwood dog tag bling that is freakin nice...price tag?...$280.00...out of my budget this month.

Hmm.. we hooked up with Eason on our way out and he he wanted to go to Gucci. Since I am looking for a gift for Decky...I said yes. Gucci is as gordy as always. We're joking about a bright pimpy green jacket with a huge embroided G on the front chest. Haha.... the one that Missy Elliot would wear!
At Louis Vuitton, Eason looks for the new bag collection. I have no idea but clearly the guy who works there knows what he's talking about. Hehe... Leaving LV...empty handed with only Leopold paperbag...We went to Declic...( Declan favourite store) Eugene and me was stunned by this super hot guy who works there...and Eason knows him...His name is Ari ( mix Indo+Dutch). He looks like one of the Indonesian film actors...amazing eyes...cute kissable lips..oh my gawd. Hehe.. Eugene wasn't blinking while he speaks..and smiled at us. And..I got Decky a gift... A gorgeous snake skin belt...and since I have a VIP card for Declic...and I have spent abt $350 for his cufflinks on last purchase...I got $30 off on the belt! Now that is bargain!


( sssssnake skin belt)
....We left CBD at 6pm..tired of shopping....my Amex is whinging...hehe...I drove Eason home at Toorak and the Eugene to his apartment. Went back to see Decky with his Anniversary gift... Its nice to be able to pamper my love.... :) Happy 3d Year sexy....

No comments: