Friday, February 1, 2008

Talk Talk Talk...Talkshow...






Oprah vs. Tyra... that what’s on my mind while spending my Friday off afternoon. Tyra blob on interracial dating- and the gay couple. Justin and Jimmy, the asian shampoo boy! Haha…. The definition of a rice queen and potato queen… is completely salah. To his conclusion Potato Queen are asian who hated himself and his own kind…and goes for white guys.

While Rice Queens are old saggy soon to die out of market white guys who find Asians boys hot after reaching 60. Haha…. I wonder where Tyra find such pathetic crying bitch.
At least Andrew is cute… the guest boy from the audience!
My tummy grumbles…what should I have for lunch? I don’t know yet where to take Deccy for his birthday… I just emailed Ezard @ Adelphi to book for tomorrow…looks like there’s little hope as they only responds within 36 hours after booking. Maybe I should try Dish at Royce Hotel instead. Hmm… then if Ezard called I’ll cancel Dish… brilliant. I wanted to take him to Gingerboy too but we’ve been there before. Maybe this time take him somewhere new.

356pm – ended up having pita from Nando’s. Now I’m full…. Veuve is sunbaking outside the balcony. He probably is bored. Nowhere to go on Jett’s offday… poor sweetie. The sun still very bright outside... I hate the hot sun. Not that I have no spiffy sunglasses to wear...



I was chatting with eddie today.. he have to go to work on public holiday. Ouch! :(
Veuve whining is kinda annoying... I think i have to log out...going to give Veuve a bath.. I think he needs one. Til later!....Love

No comments: