Friday, March 28, 2008

Jangan Kau Pergi.....

I cant sleep...I keep on thinking about my friends in KL...all of them. As close as I am with Eddie and Rain... although we chat once in awhile... I have lost a lot more....


I've lost Jojo... Jojo is Kenny's (my ex-bf) twin brother... we met when Kenny start cheating on me and Jojo was the one who told everything and he's the one who help me survive the break-up..(besides Eddie and Rain of cos').... Our friendship becomes stronger and closer.... I have to admit that I did have feelings for him... I wrote a letter that I've never sent to him....just before I left KL.....I still keep that letter til now....and when he told me that he's seeing someone... I was a bit jealous. Jojo.....I really don't know what happened between us. We're drifted away with time. We used to be so close before I left for Melbourne. We made a pact that will be 3 years...then I'll come home and we become close again....

I've lost Sham too... He's like my sweet little brother. We laughed and we cried together.... He always there for me as I am always there for him. I met sham at Blueboy... He's a young and innocent boy in KL fresh from the country.... Pendang to be exact. I totally fell for his sweet smile and gorgeous dimple. Haha..... I told him that i'm falling for him...but he told me otherwise...:( rejected!!!! Damn... we became friends instead... real close friends....Sham... I also have no idea what happened to us.... I'm still the same person... I still misses you.....

How I wish I could say to them... I'm sorry.....and I love them so much....

3 comments:

Rain said...

it's like everyone is everywhere...i miss UOLS as well....but as time goes by we all will be together again ...just like the old days....jopefully by then we old won't be that old....

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

well.. as much as u think of me.. i been thinking of u and rain as well... i mean.. although 3 of us have different character but we really suited each other well...

i find it hard to be friends with guys4men's boys.. really i cant get a long with them very well...

in away i think i have enough friends on my hands... so i dinch them out...

JettMcQ said...

i know....thats why we're always be the "bestest" of friends... hmm... i am looking for possibility of working in singapore too.. once I get my full PR i can live outside OZ for 2 years.... :)