Monday, March 31, 2008

Hot Properties

Occay...since I've cancelled my plan to snatch one of the units in Pertama Residency, as advised by everyone ..." why u wanna one bedroom? get 2 lahh...better!" .... thanks Eddie...so once again I'm on the lookout for a new apartment in my beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur.... and recently something caught my attention.... its this one.... so..Eddie..puhleezzz have a look for me :) .....



Setia SKY Residence
City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Property Type: Serviced Residence
Land Title: Residential
Tenure: Freehold
Built Up: 1,066 - 1,813 sq.ft.
No. of Bedrooms: 2+1 / 3+1
No. of Bathrooms:
Total Units/Lots: 820
Bumi Discount: 5%
Completion Date: 2011 (Expected)

3 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

errrrr project nih kat mana.???

JettMcQ said...

here's the link

http://www.iproperty.com.my/property/development.asp?pid=1152

amris said...

have a look on Sri Putramas Phase 3 @www.mayland.com.my