Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Olympiad

Everyone must have seen the spectacular Beijing Olympic Opening and Closing ceremony. China have opened the world eye and deserved a standing ovation for making the 2008 Olympic a mind blowing event. From the architecture of the birdnest stadium, the water cube, to the performance for both the unforgettable event, they are a strong nation... a leader and I have never seen anything like it before.

Australian athletes has done us proud. In 6th place with 46 medals, 14 gold, 15 silver and 17 Bronze all together... some shined more than others especially in un-expected events.

My Olympiad for 2008 is Matthew Mitcham, the Aussie who gatecrashed China's party. Not only he won the Gold medal for 10m Diving, scored perfect 10, very cute....and openly gay. So he ticked all my score boxes. Another perfect 10!

 

1 comment:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hehehehhe.. he is jst my type! bley?