Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ex-Phobia

I am not great with my ex's... in fact I have 4 of them and none remains friends. Don't get me wrong...I don't hold grudge or hate them... I wish them good luck in finding happiness always, but just not with me. Once you're out of the picture...you simply never exist in my phonebook.

Its 2am last night, inside the ever thumping gay club, The Market. I was standing overlooking the dancefloor from the second level, while enjoying my vodka lemon lime...suddenly an image appear right in front of my eyes.... the image I had deleted 4 years ago. My Ex...Kenny.

Now if that happened 4 years back... I would be jumping in joy, hugging and kissing this retard...but last night my feeling was empty. No hatred...No revenge...Not a thing.

He walked and said Hi... smiled...asking how am I doing. I'm speechless. My mind was thinking...."What was I thinking 4 years back??... I quit my job in ASTRO (my dream job), left my family and friends in KL...moved to Melbourne...to an unfamiliar ground...spending hundreds of thousands of my parents money... why?.. to get his LOVE back?... this scrawny prick with Chinatown hairdo boy???? Its a terrible reaction I know... and looking at him standing in front of me as if he wanting to say " Hi..I'm Kenny...Lets be friends again"... It makes me sick to my stomach...

Maybe some people may forgive and forget. Some even can be best of mates...but still...not me... I gave him a cold glance, and I walked away.... No goodbyes...just a smile and "FUCK YOU" playing in my head. At least you're the one with a bad haircut mister!

Adios Amigos....

2 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hey u... an ex can never be a friend or best friends or fuck buddies.. or what ever by means...

hi bye "friend".. maybe that is the best option

i never make friends to any of my ex..

Rain said...

hey ....that's kewl....u've grown at 30 ...hehehe i say way to go...btw me n my ex are all ok....hahaha....just came bck frm lgk with my boy ...in love ...ahhhh