Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alive and Kicking

Yes uolls..I am still alive and kicking...I wanted to blog but my mind cant think of a topic...too much things happened these few weeks....so little time to write. I am nonetheless been awfully busy with work at the moment. We have launched the new Point Of Sale system at work. I have to work like normal people now... extra hard..no more goofing around.

22-07-08_2033

Well, these few weeks me and decky has been shopping a lot. Since he got his 30% pay increase last month...Almost every weekend has been spent in Chapel Street, eating and shopping simultaneously

"Congrats for your new fat paycheck! sweetie" 

We bought new Vera Wang Champagne flutes from Chaddy... Funny, the old lady that works as the promoter there were extra friendly she nearly knocked down all the other expensive glassware. Pheww....lucky she didn't break anything.....

19-08-08_0042

I also got myself a new Nintendo DS Lite in Crimson Red!....I am not a big gamer but this game console plays cute and funny games... plus..it will become handy when I'm travelling back home to KL in Air Asia.... 8 hours in budget airlines with no TV!!!! So I travel prepared...either more games or sleeping pills....

19-08-08_0035The last time I bought myself something extravagant is my iPhone.... Its nice but not fashionable. I need something out there...and I know what I need... DITA Sunglasses. Yeshhhh!!! I soooo wanted these wicked pair of sunnies.... I begged Adrian and Jo (they're still in States at this moment) to find me a pair as in Australia it retail at $400.00. They called Decky and told me that the price over there are the same! Bummer!!! I knew I couldn't afford $400! But then last week Decky told me he saw a warehouse sale for DITA sunnies!!!! I was ecstatic!!! At 9.45am...we already in front of the warehouse... I saw mostly womens collections...I felt cheated...then there is the sign

"If You Want Anything That Is Not On Display But In Catalogue Let Us Know"

OMG!! I asked for the Dita Cruz in Black and 14k Gold...but they dont have them... Damnit!! Then the lady took out a Targa... I tried it...love it bought it! I got it for only $240!!!...Lucky I didn't bought it from Chaddy for $400 the previous week cos the bitch wont even give me 10% discount! Haha... Lucky Me...

19-08-08_0040 19-08-08_0041

Saturday morning, we meet up with Isabella and Mark at Oriental Tea House for yumcha...Enjoying the beautiful winter sunny day.....enough shopping for now...at least. I am still eyeing that FENDI wallet from Bluefly.com for $179.00...

Shalt I Commit Another Sin???

1 comment:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

wawawawaa.... love ur new sunnies