Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Scruffy Got A Flat

Yep… thats right folks! Scruffy got a flat tyre this morning. We just noticed it when Dex tried to left for work and then stopped at the gate. OMG.. what do we do? Mini Cooper doesnt comes with a spare wheel. There is a tyre sealant in the boot with an electronic pump that can fix this temporarily.

I decided to call in sick at work. I wasn't in the mood to come in anyway! So I called my boss and told him that I got the runs! So offday! Yay!! Decky took a cab to work while I have to send Scruffy to the workshop.

I look for the nearest one with Yellow Pages online (boley? promote product sendiri) and found one near Brighton. I drove the car like a nanna… and went to the workshop but the old man told me that he only can fix it at lunchtime… Apa kah? then you want me to walk home and walk back here to get my car??? Damnit!

Then I called Decky at work and he told me I can send it to Jaxx, the tyre store near High Street. I think by this time the sealant has started to work. The guy at Jaxx was so helpful and did the job within 20mins!!

$35 later the wheel is all fixed! Now we have to make sure scruffy doesn't stepped on nails or screws again!! I decided to catch up with Dex at Amici for coffee before heading home….

Now its time to chillax….

No comments: