Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Weekend 2010 at home...


Finally it's the last week before my trip back home for Christmas. These few weeks have been really quiet. Not much planned… just hours of night spending my time watching tele. These days… having quiet weekends is bliss. I would rather put on my pyjamas and lounge at home than going out…

We had our 2nd DMS (Digital Marketing Services)  Christmas Party last friday at a pub in Windsor. To be honest I wasn't really interested in work functions… Well… this year DMS Sensis Christmas Party was awful! The venue sucks, the drinks sucks… everything is so tacky and uneventful. The only good thing about the whole day was leaving work early…. We left work at 11am and head down together to the pub. Walk in to this beat up old green ghoulish looking building… I was thinking… hmm.. relax, could be different inside…. but NO! its even worst. The beer garden was so tacky! Its like some 80's beach bar! We've been given a drink card each to spend that day… only for 2 drinks. No cocktail or vodkas… Just beer and cheap nasty sparkling. I decided to have cider instead but its still not very nice…
After an hour of mingling… its time to leave this dreadful party. I went home, change to my jamys and sit on the lounge instead having tea.


We decided to skip yoga classes this week. I am on my holiday mode already and think we deserve a break. Since Dave from Singapore is in town, Marky invited us over to his place for dinner. He made pizza's and oysters while Declan made dessert. I love the strawberry and vanilla macaroons trifle. Sorry.. its was so delish that I forgot to take photos of it! Bwahahahahaha……

That afternoon we went to Mandarina Duck in QV. They're having 50% off everything in store - We wanted to have a browse and don't want to spend as we're leaving to Asia next week… that was short lived - as we left the store with new luggage bags!

Now a proud owner of Mandarina Duck bags!!!

 

No comments: