Monday, December 13, 2010

Mondayitis :-)





Mondayitis is back again... It was a quick one today. I did a small $600 sale before lunch and decided to spend the whole day doing nothing. Come on... It is our last week before the long break. To be honest... I can't wait for a vacation.

I had a phone interview today with Cameron, the guy from Hudson's. It's a tough one but I think I have a pretty good chance to get to the next step. However there are 30 internal applicants for the 3 positions advertised. Click manager role is really like customer care. No more sales target but instead we going to have assigned advertiser to call and look after their account.

I don't really know if that what I wanted to do. We'll see whats going to happen soon. I didn't go to yoga again today... I can't be bothered.

Oh btw...blogging on a touch screen iPad sucks! Adios.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Brighton Rd,Ripponlea,Australia

No comments: