Monday, October 12, 2009

San Fran… You Are Beautiful





Folsom is over. Now back to being a tourist. What’s next to see in San Francisco? Robert and Kip took us for a drive to all the places. We went across the Golden Gate Bridge, to the other side of the city. Thanks to the boys we have seen a different side of San Francisco.



The next day we ventured SF ourselves. I have pre-purchased tickets to Alcatraz. Okay… I don’t want to write so much about the history of Alcatraz… but if you want to know… Click the link to link below.

We took some great photos on this trip and the day with Kip and Robert too.

Last night in San Francisco, Desi took me to a Latino club called the Café. I never been to a Latino club before but the music and the boys are soooo hawt!! The Go-Go boys just in their undies and have a great body…

I can see Desi drooling on the boys… and it’s hilarious. We had such a great time and he repeatedly said how sad it is that we’re leaving. I wish I can stay but I’m on holiday…. New York is our next destination.

Thanks Desmond, Kip and Robert for being a fabulous host! We love you so much!!!

No comments: