Friday, September 11, 2009

Using Blogo....

Last time i updated my blog..i went to the interview with you know who... ( dont want to mention)... So okay... I didn't get the job. At first they liked me... then when i ask for them to match my salary.... they came back with... no. Oh well... I didn't apply for it anyway...so its not really a big fuss.


There is a few changes happened lately. I didn't get the Chapel St role that I wanted. They want me to develop my leadership skills. Thats such bullshit. I'm not gonna talk about work anymore....


Good things happened too... I bought myself a new shiny macbook pro 13inch... I loved every bit of this thing... I tried to find an application like Windows Live Writer for my blog...but failed. I found thing called Blogo and trying it for 21 days. We'll see how this goes....


My USA trip is coming really soon.... And i'm mega excited. Cannot wait to fly to USA..... Business Class.


Okay... nuff crap.... Lets see some magic!


No comments: