Monday, September 28, 2009

San Francisco - Pt 1

If only words could describe how great this city is... San Francisco truly a gay mecca. I thought Sydney is gay.....but honey! nothing compared to this city!!

This is my 1st trip to USA and its been really amazing. No wonder most of my friends who went to live here never looked back! One of them is Desmond.

Desi picked us up at SFO airport with his phancy black Mercedes. After a long and tiring trip with Qantas Premium Economy Class, and delayed with Virgin America at LAX for 1 hour we finally here.

Our 1st destination is Castro. Where gay icon Harvey Milk set up his camera store that ignites Mardi Gras. Castro is more gay compared to Sydney's Oxford St. A lot of shops and community centres owned by GLBTI people and Pride flags are everywhere. We went to this shop called Citizen Body and I bought myself a nice Gant shirt.

Then we went for a stroll down the street. Cos of Folsom St fair, there are so many rough hot men everywhere. Its like Titan Men dreamworld here. I'm enjoying my view with these hot muscly meat market. Men in leather and uniforms walked holding hands. Its fantastic.

After a few hours wondering Castro, we went back to Robert & Kip's apartment at Twin Peaks. As told by Mark how gorgeous their apartment is, I stepped in and amazed by the view! Its a billion dollar view of San Francisco. We can see the whole city from here and also the Golden Gate Bridge!!!! The boys were away in New York when we arrived but they have prepared for our arrival.

The champagne in the fridge, towel on the bed and everything to make our stay extra comfortable. What a day... and I fell in love with San Francisco at 1st sight


No comments: