Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finding grip..

Saturday : 11:25am


I'm still finding my direction with this blog. With Facebook and now Twitter... I hardly find anything else to say. Woke up this morning early as Veuve decided to spew on the bed. Yuck! Its gross. My advice on peeps who wanted to get a puppy... its hard work. They love you unconditionally and so must you. Eason and Dennis ( our friend) decided one day to adopt 2 adorable beagles pup. They have them for 3 week and return them back to RSPCA. Poor puppies.... If only they can take care of themselves.

Declan bake some homemade cornflakes cookies. They are so delicious. I think it is better than the one Darren and Dat bought for us from Sydney... tho they are pretty fuckin good..

Hence there goes my diet. I'm stop going to gym again. This has been like this off and on for nearly a year. I just don't know now how to get back to my routines. Maybe a personal trainer will help.... but to find $$ to pay for them also an issue. I have to start paying for my new macbook too for $145 monthly for 2 years. Wish i could earn more....

Work has been hectic lately. I have been doing 9-13 hours shift more regularly than before. I went to a few interviews lately but still failed to find me something that i like. FoneZone seems to be a great company to work for... though its still retail but having my own store to manage is what i wanted. The package is far more better than what 3 offered. I'm still waiting for the area manager to call me back... I left 2 voicemails last week but he still haven't return my call. Which is a bit strange since he is the one offering me the role. I think I just have to sit tight and be patient.

Oh well... we're off to see UP in 3D this afternoon at Jam Factory... something to take our mind of work.... Cyaz...


No comments: