Monday, May 25, 2009

Viva America

Its a very quiet monday. I woke up 10mins late. Really not in the mood to go to gym… I told Dex that I’m too sore to work out… cheewahh…. gitew.. He went back to bed and thats why I overslept…. Hehe…

IMG_0408-1

As usual CBD was a bit quiet. Its was pissing down rain in Melbourne today ( good grief, we need the rain) After getting my routine Latte with 1 sugar… I asked Dale ( the coffeeshop owner) for a plain croissant.

Nothing unusual at work… just another freaking monday except everything seems to be broken. The printer wont print, 3central application was really slow, the POS machine fucked up….stock missing…and massive delivery of 18 boxes of handsets and only me and Sel receiving all of it. FUCK THIS….

I went home late today, one Korean customer could not decide between Nokia e71 or Nokia e75… which makes me really annoyed. Damn…why dont you go home and have a sleep about it and come back when you know what you want?

Since its still drizzling, I took the new Kew tram. Half way on St Kilda Road, the tram suddenly stopped and we all got stuck there for nearly 40minutes. Its too far to walk and I am wearing my leather shoes….so I decided to wait. People started getting anxious as there was a long pause with no announcement with whats going on. After a mere 20minutes, a chinese guy voice emerged

“Soli Laties and Jentelmen, The St Kilda Load Tlam will be delayed due to a Tram malfunction on Commercial and St Kilda Load. We will be moving shortly in about 10minutes”

Shortly in 10minutes????  Damnit.. Lucky I have my iPhone so I keep on twittering away… ( By the way..if you Twitter – let me know your id )

I reached home about 6….Declan already at home and took Veuve to the park. There are also 2 parcels waiting for us… One is the G-Star Jacket that we purchased online…. and the other is from the AMERICAN CONSULATE.

My heart stopped. After not so flash experience waiting for 2 1/2 hours at the Consulate last week….for a 10minutes interview… and not to mention paying $200 for a bloody tourist visa to the States…. NO is not an option…..

I carefully cut the Express Post Platinum envelope…and PLAP!! off my red Malaysian Passport!!! Thats strange, no paperwork comes with it…Hmm… In there, I saw my stamped Tourist Visa to UNITED STATES  Of AMERICA…. and the best thing was…. its valid for 10 yearsssss!!!! 10……

IMG_0417-1

SO NEW YORK & SAN FRANCISCO …. HERE I COMEEEEE!!!!!!

4 comments:

carles Comella said...

Super blog.

JettMcQ said...

Thanks Comella... :)

Your photographs are amazing.....

Rain said...

jeles nya mak,,, tak pe mak will be flying there soon too....but not so soon lah... u go there survey2 for me na .....

Alan said...

Waaaa that's good.