Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Look….

Yeah.. I changed my blog.. no more picture of half naked male as a banner or to be seen. I wanted it to be personal and real… more about me. Plus I know I would never look like that in my lifetime anyway… sad but thats the reality. :)

What did i do today? Not much. Chillin at home…watched tele, had white chocolate and raspberry muffin with latte from the coffeeshop downstairs is a saturday ritual for us. And morning paper of cos.

I’ve downloaded a few free tracks from Nokia Music Store to my Nokia 5800… they also have malay songs…. so I am listening to Amy Mastura album at the moment… eeerrr..Dingin Malam.

We went to gym this afternoon. I really need to lose 10 kilos in 3 months. I cant believe I’m back to my FAT weight at 70kg now. I really need to get back to at least 60 again. My GStar jeans wont fit…and I have been wearing the same Calibre black jeans and Energie ones over and over again. I cant shop…cos I dont want to waste money on oversized pants or shirt…. and now I look awful!!! :(

Declan promised that we have to get back to exercising and  healthy food. Less carbs…no more dessert and ice cream… Waaaa….Goodbye Homer Hudson!!!! But I need to look fabulous.

I went to Simon Masquerade Birthday party just now… at Cafe Dior… I wore my pink jacket..wanting to look fabulous but I'm too fat to look anything close…. I have 3 months to lose this fat… Wish i can just ZAP it!!! Just like that!!!!

farewel   Fabulosity….

1 comment:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

this is much better and look more sophisticated... wahh!!

keep on updating ur blog ok?!