Saturday, May 23, 2009

Make Peace With Myself

Its been a challenging time at work lately. This new store that i am working at consumed most of my FUN life that I normally have. I think its mostly stress too much workload that been creeping up to me lately.

I know… people says if you dont like what you’re doing….then get a new job. Quit… only you can change yourself. Trust me… I want to. I’ve send my cv online to all these companies but still no luck. At this time I really have no direction on where should i take myself to.

There is too many wants, and too little get. The girl that get the manager job that I wanted quit last week. She cant handle it, and that proof that my regional made a huge mistake by giving the role to her. I tried to apply after she left but instantly got put down. I dont think its racism… she just dont like me.

Oh well… I will not bother anymore. Anyway being a 2ic is much better. I can have my holidays, less responsibility. I am still looking for a new job too…. wish me luck.

dreambkkoxoxo…. kisses….

2 comments:

Rain said...

don't get stress lah.... good things shall happened... for now just hang on to it... look at me i'm still surviving thoughdying at times..u shall make it...

JettMcQ said...

hehe.. thanks Rain.. hey when are u on holidays again??? Lets go shopping around melbourne City again.... knocking on closed Marcs store... :)