Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Weakness

Shoooouuzzze... Yes...that's my weakness... The whole Melbourne is on winter sale. Everything remotely summerish is slashed to 50% off and I supposed this is the perfect time to shop for something that I really desperately cant live without...hmm.. new shoes.

06072008259

Presenting my mushroom pinkish Converse Jack Purcell-John Varvatos sneakers. Love the color as I tend to have more colors in my winter wardrobe. Hunnybear bought me this one...:)

Hunnybear bought 2 pairs for himself... This summer Ultimate Onitsuka Tiger sneakers and a bright blue-yellow Adidas Olympic Edition...

06072008261

06072008262 

Hmm...when I got home, I chucked out my Brown Zu shoes and Black Batsanis sneakers that been sitting alone in the shoe rack... maybe someone in St Vinnys can get to use them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jett, how much is the converse shoe??

JettMcQ said...

anonymous...the Converse is 50% off... we paid AUD$49.95 for it..:) what a bargain!!LOL...I love this shop called Prime...they're 3 outlets around Melbourne...

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

gosh.. shoes again?!! owh mama rain and sha gonna wear the bulu2 winter coat.. when they arrive.. kekek giteww...

should i wear the same thing?? tetibe tanyer nih!!

JettMcQ said...

Nyeh...masa uolss datang melben tengah spring laa..bukan winter dah..tapi tetap la dalam 20c...kalau nak pakai coat bulu ayam pun boleh nyehhh..pakai jerkk...lagipon Melben is the fashion capital of OZ...so kena la vogue vogue turun air asiah itewww!!!

larikkk sambil angkat kot bulu ulat bulu....hehehehee

Unknown said...

Ahhh I love those blue shoeezzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Lawalah!!! mak nak satu nak buat melaram!