Sunday, July 20, 2008

Belon Belon

Hmm... keles sangat kan nama tuh...Belon-Belon....Actually its about last tuesday when I took Veuve to Fawkner Park before I went to POS training in the city.12-07-08_1651<------- VICTIM  

Its like everyday cold winter morning. When we reached the park, I saw 2 huge air balloons floating above the footie field. Suddenly one of the Hot Air Balloon tried to land near Veuve whois busy doing no.2 ...hahaha

 15-07-08_0802 15-07-08_0807

Poor puppy was scared shitless...cant move cos he's still doing his unfinished business...as the huge balloon emerged closer and closer. Veuve start barking and running away back to the apartment... I panicked...between picking up his dropping or chasing him before he reached the busy Commercial Road...

I shouted!!!! Stay!!! He keeps barking and running further...He then stopped... Phew...I had to calm him down and put the lead back on him....

Silly puppy...scared of hot air balloon...another tick on the Veuve Phobia Handbook!! 

15-07-08_0758

No comments: