Saturday, June 20, 2009

Monotone

I havent been shopping for clothes for awhile now. I know… its very depressing. But I have to save for our trip to USA. Hopefully shopping there as good as what people been saying. Or else that would be a bummer.

Nothing changes since the last blog. I am still working at the same place with the same people. I dont go out clubbing anymore as I decided to hang my disco boots. I havent really been to gym as I been lazy after I cancelled my Fitness Last membership.

IMG_0455

I was watching one of the Sex and The City episode last night, the one when Carrie moved to Paris with Alexander Petrovski. When they have lunch with Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda… the last lunch, it was really sad. I remembered when I used to stop for lunch at Dome with Rain, Eddie and Mel after shopping. It was so much fun. We were on top of the world… parading our Seed, Guess and Isetan paperbags… and wishing it was Prada, Gucci or Louis Vuitton instead…. but we still feel fabulous.

Now I can have Louis Vuitton if I want… but it doesnt feel the same. Its not fun anymore. Shopping is for necessities now.. I just bought a new black cardi from SATCH today. Its gorgeous… but when I get home…I just hanged it in the closet with the other designers shit that I have… its monotonous. And when shopping feels that way… there is definitely something wrong with you!

IMG_0421

We went to Myer to spend our $200 voucher that I get from Nokia points. We decided to spend it on tableware. We got a set of dinner plates from Royal Doulton that cost around $175…. and some nice napkins from Vue. The clothing department at Myer really needs a revamp. It just looks sad and cheap….

Declan is busy looking for hotels for our trip in September. The Venetian in Las Vegas.. looking for a hotel in Washington D.C….. I’ve found an apartment to rent in New York thru www.airBnB.com, its someone’s apartment that they rented out to traveler in New York City. I choose to stay in Chelsea as its very camp. Lucky in San Francisco, we’re staying with Robert as he own a gorgeous apartment… plus I will be catching up with Desmond too :)

Catcha……   xoxo ………

No comments: