Friday, January 16, 2009

i'm sick...again

I feel like shyte... really. Its been 2 days that my nose is blocked. On Thursday... I still went to training with Maea just becos I wanted to lose all this weight fast!

So today I called in sick at work. Really.. sitting at home with Veuve on a breezy friday is so dull. I switch on the laptop...thinking i might blog... but my head hurts.

IMG_0430

Oh well... Sorry boys and girls... I'm just gonna put photos of sickie me and Veuve doing his pose... LOL

IMG_0437 IMG_0441

Jettstar xoxo...

5 comments:

PrettySweetBoy said...

Hope you get to get off the bed soon. Get well!

Anonymous said...

chomelnye fluffy! berapa tahun?

JettMcQ said...

errr.. his name is Veuve...

dah 6 tahun... hehe.. not a puppy anymore...

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

owhhh he such a darl... really!!

u get well soon dear

hugs

Anonymous said...

Nice Post
Gay Boston