Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged

Aiyoohh... Benci la benda ni... perlew ke kena tag ngan Eddie... hmmm.. ok jawab la nih...

Rulez :

* link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog* share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird* tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs* let them know they're tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1.Shoes
Dah banyak pasang dah.. but I lovessss shoess... I want a dressy shoes...maybe a pair from Satch.. not too expensive la....

2.Korek
Korek ka Dian??? ( kalau tau maknanya pls let me know... I found this on Yahoo Messenger Emoticon)


3.Fruits
Cherries... Yum... I love them... and oranges and melons.... I am not a fan of apples....


4.Colour
Anything except GREEN...I never look good wearing em.

5.License
Victorian Licence...My Malaysian one expired dah....

6.Perfume
The One by Dolce & Gabbana... & HE Wood by Dsquared and my old time fave GUCCI RUSH for men... dah takde dah :(

7.Hobbies
Shopping....Dining out... Shopping...Travelling...Shopping....

Tak payah la tag..boleh tak?? Maleh la....

No comments: