Friday, December 26, 2008

2008....with Jett

2008 means a lot to me. It has mature and changed the way I think about life....love...family and friends. I am 30 years old in 2008. I am still living in Melbourne. I am not planning to leave this city for awhile, although sometimes I do feel like I want to go back to my hometown.

2008 - Career. I am now working for Hutchison for 3 years. Geez....something that I thought at first only a casual job while doing my master degree, I am still here. Not that I ultimately love what I am doing... I am just thankful. That I have a job that pays the bill. I know that's real sad. But I am tired of chasing dreams. I want to just be able to lay down...have some cash to spend...and time to be with people I loved... life is too short. I want to live it the way I want it to be.  So...2009? I may look for something new... but on my terms...and time.

2008 - Friends. I have lots and lots of them. and love each and everyone. I may have lost one....( but she'll survive ).... but I have found 4 new ones.. :) I think at this time... I am very thankful that I am surrounded by amazing friends. On my 30th... it was unforgettable. I never imagined that I have so much love from all of them. My friends from KL, Sydney and Melbourne are with me....Thank you so much for making my 2008 so beautiful.

2008- Family. Its amazing the impact that they have on me this year. I missed them every night. Sometimes I cried alone..when I think of mum and dad, my two sisters, my brother...and my nanna. I sometimes have visions that one day...I will lose my nanna...and I travel back home as fast as I could...but its too late. I think the older you get...the more you want to be close to your family. But my life is here. I chose to be here. When I got home this year, I normally get bored only within 4-5 days....but this year... I could stay a month....and I even cried when I left Johor Bahru Airport that day.... One day I'll be back....in my own time....

2008 - Love. Declan... I have found someone that I can spend the rest of my life with....and that's you. The 1st time we met, I thought this is not going to work. Honestly... after being dumped, repeatedly and what Kenny have done to me...I have shut myself completely to love another man. Gradually I build myself to trust you, to love you and no matter what I did...or said....you always with me. You're there when I needed someone. You are my partner....and my best friend. I know that 2009 will only make our relationship stronger.

2009 - Me.... I want a better me. I want to love more and live my life to the fullest. I want to wake up every morning and ready know that I will gave my best today..... laughs, live and love. :7*

         ......Goodbye 08...I will never see u again......

                   .....But I'll remember you.....

                  ...Oh.. Merry Xmas from us....

Merry Christmas 2

3 comments:

PrettySweetBoy said...

Jett,Happy New Year to you! Thanks so much for all the work you put in your blog and the inside views of your life!
All the best! Cheers, LOLA

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

happy new year to u!!

may 09 brings more happiness to your life... :)

u take care

JettMcQ said...

Lola and Eddie... Thanks for the wishes... and hope 2009 brings more and more great fun and look fwd to more amazing blog entries to share!!!